Top 4 Hunting Boots of 2018
Hunting boots are necessary during your hunting adventure. Do you know why? Because they will save you from unexpected problems which can occur easily in a general ordinary shoe. May be you are not getting the clear image. Just imagine a shoe with non-waterproof feature. Your feet will be damped by water if you wear this types of boots during the hunting. Now think again about a boot which creates a lot of sound while you are walking. This is totally a demerit for any hunter. That’s why special hunting boots are required during an adventure hunting.
Top 4 Hunting Boots of 2018
In this article I will give you the review of 5 top rated hunting boots of 2018. These reviews are made from the customer’s ratings, price range and verified customer’s reviews. So Let’s start the list.
- Lacrosse Men’s Grange 18’’ Hunting Boots: This product is one of the oldest product of the company Lacrosse. They introduced the grange in the market in 1957. Since then this product is ruling in the market and still remains at the top of our list. Customers can always trust and rely on this product. This product is specially made for the 100% efficient performance at the roughest situation. The special rubber is also durable and anti-freezing and anti-cracking.
- 100 real rubber sole.
- Hand-laid premium ZXT rubber is used for waterproof, durable and scent-free protection.
- This special ZTX rubber is abrasion, tear and ozone resistant and it has tensile strength.
- The toe and hill part is made of multilayer rubber.
- Also a double layer, ribbed vamp is added for durability.
- The ankle fit can lock the heel in the right place and the top strap is adjustable just as you feel comfort.
- Good choice for exploring mountains and hills.
- Light weight will give you the comfort while using this pair.
- 100% waterproof guarantee which will help you in every situation including the rainforests.
- When newly brought, it smells a little bit. This can be a disadvantage for hunting animals in the beginning.
- Vizard Survivor Waterproof All Terrain Hunting Hiking Work Boot: If you are searching for a pair of hunting boot for every condition then this is a good choice for you. It will provide you a good comfort while wearing them. The aggressive Matrix Stalker sole will keep you out from soft mud. This sole is also good for walking in rocky surfaces. Every energetic guy who have passion for outdoor activities can try this item.
- Nubuck leather with waterproof feature.
- Moisture wicking and heavy duty oxford feature.
- Waterproof membrane which is vapor shielded and it has breathability feature.
- TPU arch and side molded TPU braces which increases the stability and reduce the fatigue.
- To ensure extra comfort foam puck is used in heel and also a polyurethane is used.
- For excellent traction Matrix Stalker sole is used.
- This boot is good enough for not only hunting, but also for cutting trees and doing heavy works.
- It protects your feet from hurting in any condition.
- Durable and long lasting pairs.
- Might be a little bit heavy for hunting.
- Guide Gear Men’s Uplander Waterproof Lace Up Hunting Boots: This product will be one of the best choices of you if you are searching for a pair of durable hunting boot. Are you tired of trying almost all types of non-durable hunting boots? Well I know the fact is really harsh. All of these non-durable hunting boots gets in no condition of using just after few days of usage. If this is what your motive is, then this pair of boot is for you.
- Goodyear welt construction feature.
- This product gives solid footing and flexibility.
- Outer sole can be replaced.
- Premium leather is used for the water protection.
- For dry comfort 100% breathable membrane is used.
- Easily repairable boots for long time usage.
- Re-soleable feature grants you to change the sole when the older one is not in the shape of use.
- Very durable and long lasting pair of boots. So for long time use you can try this product.
- Good value for money indeed.
- Didn’t found any, lol.
- Free Soldier Men’s Tactical Boots 8’’: This product is specially designed for the soldier’s work or heavy works like soldiers do. So as you can probably guess, this product is both for hunting and rough working. It is compact in quality and durable as much a person might need. That’s why this item is in the top list. It is lightweight and breathable. So you can have a dry and smooth walking experience.
- Very low weight and waterproof feature.
- Some vented holes are given for keeping the foot dry and drainage of moisture is also given.
- The upper part of the boot is made of suede leather along with Cordura fabric.
- All types of terrain outsole, this boot is featuring strong gripping and non-slipping feature.
- Excellent cushioning.
- It has ankle support. Durable and well ventilated.
- To prevent dirt and water gusseted tongue is applied.
- Best deal at cheap price.
- Looks absolutely stunning and durable.
- Vastly used by the soldiers. That’s why it is recommended to every rough worker. That means it is suitable for both hunting and rough working.
- Lightweight gives you wings in your feet.
- Side support was uncomfortable for some customers.
Writing a review on best hunting boots is not very easy as it looks. Because the market is full of huge numbers of hunting boots. So choosing some top shoes from these huge collection is really very tough call. But I tried my best to clear the confusions about these products. That’s why both pros and cons are included here. But the main thing to remember is your comfort should get the first priority. At first ensure the comfortability, then go for the right one.